Beginner Driver Education Online
Go at your own pace. This 25 hours online classroom program is designed as a replacement for the actual in-class portion of your driver education program. The purpose of this program is to provide you with the knowledge skills, and attitudes needed to drive your vehicle safely. No need to leave the comfort of your house!
- Laptop or desktop with min 4 GB ram with speakers/headphones.
- Webcam for virtual BDE Course.
- Windows 7 or 10, Ubuntu Linux, Mac OSX 10+, Debian 9 or higher.
- Browser Firefox 47, Chrome 64 or Safari 25.
- Cookies enabled for HTML-5 and autoplay videos
- Internet speed of minimum 4 MBPS
Cost: $50 for BDS Students
Our program is highly interactive. A lot of time and effort has been spent to provide participants with multiple levels of interaction. Practice activities are integrated into the course as a method for reinforcing the material and improving retention. A lot of scenario based questions and activities are included in the course.
- 25 hours Online Theory
- Rules of the road
- Vehicle Introduction & handling
- Collision avoidance techniques
- Highway techniques
- Winter Driving
- Fuel efficiency
Our graduates come mainly from Kings and Hants counties. In-Car instruction is scheduled when you are ready. Testing is done in Windsor and Kentville.
When you register with BDS, choose between Online version or In-Class version. If you have any questions, Contact us
- Click this link and fill up the form
- Select Online option, or just email us
- We will confirm your payment and details
- You will receive an enrolment Key
- Now you can access your online course!